Party Foods with Only Three Ingredients
Whether you’re a die-hard Broncos or Panthers fan, enjoy watching any sporting events, or you’re just in it for the commercials, no one wants to be stuck in the kitchen during the big game.
As you prepare for the game this weekend, we’ve got a couple fast recipes you can whip up with only a few ingredients to ensure you’re parked on the couch in time for the coin toss.
Pregame: Beer Cheese Dip
- 1 bottle of your beer of choice
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour beer into a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. It may start to foam, and that’s okay.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it is completely melted.
- Add cheddar and stir until completely melted.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, pretzels, or whatever else you want to put some cheese on!
The Big Game: Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- 12 ounce can of soda
- 2.5 cups BBQ sauce
- 2 lbs of frozen boneless/skinless chicken tenderloin
- Pour BBQ sauce into your slow cooker followed by the soda.
- Add chicken and stir so that chicken pieces have sauce on them.
- Cook on high for 5 ½ hours
- Place chicken in stand mixer to shred the meat
- Return meat to sauce to serve
Postgame: Chocolate Pretzel Caramel Bars
- 2 bags of chocolate chips
- Bag of pretzels
- 2 cans sweet condensed milk
- Melt 1 bag of chocolate chips in the microwave, and then spread melted chocolate on the bottom of a greased 9x9 pan.
- Line one layer of pretzels to cover the chocolate. Let chocolate harden.
- While the chocolate hardens, pour both cans of condensed milk into a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until it thickens, then spread on top and let cool.
- Melt the second bag of chocolate chips and spread on the top. Let chocolate harden before cutting and serving.