Six Reasons to Always Make Your Bed
September 11 is Make Your Bed Day. While for some (especially kids) it might seem like a pointless task to complete, don’t give up on the chore too soon. Making your bed every morning can have some great benefits for you and the rest of your household. Check out these six reasons to make your bed.
1) It may be a small job, but accomplishing this task first thing in the morning will give you an instant feeling of success. What a great way to start the day!
2) The few minutes it takes to make the bed are a good time to clear your mind in the morning as you perform this menial task.
3) At the end of the day, you’re bound to feel better when getting into a nicely made bed.
4) Have a pet? Making the bed before you leave for the day is the ultimate defense to stop hair or slobber between the sheets.
5) It can help with productivity! According to Feng Shui experts when you leave your bed messy, it can cause you to muddle through the rest of your day.
6) Even if your room isn’t at its cleanest, a nicely made bed can give off the appearance of a tidy and pulled together bedroom!
While making your bed can give the appearance of a clean room, we want to help you get the real thing! Visit The Cleaning Authority to find the location nearest to you and get a free online estimate.