Five Easy Ways to Give Back
Do you want to make a difference but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you’re unsure if you have the time? Luckily, giving back does not always have to require a large monetary donation or a large amount of your time.
Check out our list below of five easy ways you can give back, today!
1) Shop for a Cause: Shop online with stores like TOMS, FEED, Warby Parker, and Out of Print. These websites make monetary or essential items donations for each product they sell.
2) Charity Runs: If you’re already a runner anyway, why not sign up for a few charity runs this summer. It’ll make your typical weekend workout more meaningful.
3) Send Back your Amazon Box: When you receive an item from Amazon, you can fill that box up with items you would like to donate to Goodwill. Then, you can print a free shipping label at GiveBackBox.com and send it through the postal service.
4) Say Yes: Many stores will ask at checkout if you’d like to donate $1-5 to a certain cause. Start saying “Yes!”
5) The Cleaning Authority CARES Food Drive: This May, participating locations of The Cleaning Authority will be holding a summer food drive. At the beginning of the campaign, Professional Housecleaners will leave behind a paper bag in each home. All you need to do is fill the bag with the food you’d like to donate, and they will pick it up during your next clean!