Work Where You Are Appreciated
Join The Cleaning Authority of Hammonton!
Have you thought about making a career out of your passion for keeping things clean? If you’re constantly tidying up your home, other people’s homes, public areas, and looking to leave the world a little cleaner than you found it, The Cleaning Authority - Hammonton could be the perfect fit for you! We are passionate about cleaning, providing reliable cleaning services to homeowners throughout Hammonton and the surrounding areas.
Currently, we’re on the search for a full-time or part-time professional housecleaner to join our team of cleaning professionals! At The Cleaning Authority - Hammonton, we don’t just provide our customers with an amazing experience, we work to give our employees opportunities to grow within a fast-growing company. As a member of our team, you can expect to be truly appreciated for the work you do. With competitive wages and a regular 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday schedule, we offer a stable job with room to grow.
Apply to The Cleaning Authority - Hammonton today! We look forward to learning more about you.
What We Offer
- No nights or weekends
- Full-Time Hours
- Hourly Pay
What This Means For You
- More time with your friends and family
- No more worrying about the size of your paycheck
- Get paid all day, not just per house you clean
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
- Exemplary Attendance
- A Positive Attitude
- 100% effort
- A Commitment to Quality
- A Willingness to Learn The Cleaning Authority’s Detail-Clean Rotation System
- Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- A Desire to Clean efficiently
- A Team-oriented Approach to Success
- A Commitment to Following Office Policies and Procedures
- A Current and Valid Drivers License with a Clean Driving Record
- A Clean Background Check
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
- Paid Travel Costs
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel Time
- No Nights/Weekends
- Full Time Work (30-35 Hours per week)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmentally Responsible Company
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!
If you join our organization you will work during the week. Not at nights. Not on the weekend.
The Cleaning Authority in Hammonton is growing and is need of quality oriented cleaners. We need someone that will listen, learn and clean The Cleaning Authority way. Good pay, growth opportunities and lots of respect will be your rewards.
Here is why you want to work here:
1. The office is growing by leaps and bounds
2. You will be employed full time
3. You will not have to work weekends or nights
4. You will be treated with respect
5. You will earn Paid Time Off to use when you want, how you want
6. You will have off on national holidays, yet get paid for the day.
7. The office is owned by a professional that knows how to create a friendly, caring culture; you will feel as if you are a part.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULL TIME CLEANERS. This is a 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday position. The company is rapidly expanding and we have plenty of work! Cleaning homes is physically challenging and we need people that are mature and will be committed to cleaning efficiently, effectively, quickly.
Our customers expect us to be the best. So only the best people will be hired.
Only applicants that live within 10 miles of Hammonton, NJ (08037) will be considered.
SEND YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
No weekend or night work
Paid Mileage (personal vehicle required)
Paid Travel Time
Be a member of a company with great, caring, friendly culture
The Cleaning Authority delivers great customer service, uses eco-friendly products, has a solid reputation throughout the U.S. and offers its employees great training in its exclusive Detail-Clean Rotation System.
Must have own vehicle
Must have valid U.S. driver's license
Must have clean criminal record (no felonies or misdemeanors). No alcohol or drug related traffic violations.
You need to be willing to be part of an exciting, personable group of people in a local company that views its people as people, not employees. You will work hard and be treated as a Professional. You will be appreciated and respected for your contributions - THIS IS A GUARANTEE!
Emails (email@example.com) without a resume or a listing of prior work experience will NOT be considered.