Work Where You Are Appreciated
Join The Cleaning Authority of Lees Summit!
Has your passion for cleaning been truly appreciated? At The Cleaning Authority - Lees Summit, we think you should consider turning your love for a clean home and skill with cleaning products into a personally and professionally satisfying career!
Unlike other cleaning companies, we offer hourly wages that aren’t based on the number of houses cleaned. This means we can provide our team with a standard Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. schedule. Currently, we are looking to fill part-time or full-time positions within our team of professional cleaning staff members!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, consider joining our team. We are passionate about cleaning and making a difference in the lives of our customers with detail-oriented house cleaning services. In addition, we provide our teammates with opportunities for growth and advancement in our company! As an employee with our team, you are truly appreciated.
Consider submitting your application to The Cleaning Authority - Lees Summit today.
What We Offer
- No nights or weekends
- Full-Time Hours
- Hourly Pay
What This Means For You
- More time with your friends and family
- No more worrying about the size of your paycheck
- Get paid all day, not just per house you clean
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
- Exemplary Attendance
- A Positive Attitude
- 100% effort
- A Commitment to Quality
- A Willingness to Learn The Cleaning Authority’s Detail-Clean Rotation System
- Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- A Desire to Clean efficiently
- A Team-oriented Approach to Success
- A Commitment to Following Office Policies and Procedures
- A Current and Valid Drivers License with a Clean Driving Record
- A Clean Background Check
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
- Paid Travel Costs
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel Time
- No Nights/Weekends
- Full Time Work (30-35 Hours per week)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmentally Responsible Company
Apply In Person
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.