Work Where You Are Appreciated
Join The Cleaning Authority of Louisville!
Do you love a good deep clean of your home? If the smell of fresh cleaned carpets, the sight of crumb-free countertops, and the sound of a vacuum are some of your favorite things, consider joining the team of cleaning experts at The Cleaning Authority - Louisville!
We are currently searching for individuals to fill part time or full time positions!
The Cleaning Authority - Louisville strives to make a positive difference both in the lives of our customers and in the lives of our employees. By scheduling all of our services throughout the week, with no nights or weekends, and by offering competitive hourly wages, we work to make this an amazing career opportunity for individuals with a passion for cleaning and for helping others. In fact, we encourage our employees to grow and advance their career within our fast-growing company.
Turn in your application today for immediate consideration!
What We Offer
- No nights or weekends
- Full-Time Hours
- Hourly Pay
What This Means For You
- More time with your friends and family
- No more worrying about the size of your paycheck
- Get paid all day, not just per house you clean
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
- Exemplary Attendance
- A Positive Attitude
- 100% effort
- A Commitment to Quality
- A Willingness to Learn The Cleaning Authority’s Detail-Clean Rotation System
- Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- A Desire to Clean efficiently
- A Team-oriented Approach to Success
- A Commitment to Following Office Policies and Procedures
- A Current and Valid Drivers License with a Clean Driving Record
- A Clean Background Check
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
- Paid Travel Costs
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel Time
- No Nights/Weekends
- Full Time Work (30-35 Hours per week)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmentally Responsible Company