Work Where You Are Appreciated
Join The Cleaning Authority - Concord!
Have you been searching for a rewarding career in the cleaning industry? At The Cleaning Authority - Concord, we provide opportunities for advancement and growth within our fast-growing company! In fact, many of our General Managers and Team Leaders began their careers as Professional Housecleaners. If you are looking to positively impact the lives of others through your skill and passion for cleaning, this could be the perfect fit for you!
We provide training for new employees that quickly sets them on a trajectory for success. In addition, we schedule all of our cleaning services between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday through Friday so that our employees can spend their nights and weekends with family and friends. Instead of paying per house cleaned like many other companies, we offer competitive hourly wages to our teammates. Interested? Get in touch with our team today.
Turn in your application to The Cleaning Authority - Concord for immediate consideration.
What We Offer
- No nights or weekends
- Full-Time Hours
- Hourly Pay
What This Means For You
- More time with your friends and family
- No more worrying about the size of your paycheck
- Get paid all day, not just per house you clean
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
- Exemplary Attendance
- A Positive Attitude
- 100% effort
- A Commitment to Quality
- A Willingness to Learn The Cleaning Authority’s Detail-Clean Rotation System
- Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- A Desire to Clean efficiently
- A Team-oriented Approach to Success
- A Commitment to Following Office Policies and Procedures
- A Current and Valid Drivers License with a Clean Driving Record
- A Clean Background Check
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
- Paid Travel Costs
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel Time
- No Nights/Weekends
- Full Time Work (30-35 Hours per week)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmentally Responsible Company
Apply In Person
- Monday: "8:30-4:00 South County & Troy, IL offices"
- Tuesday: "8:30-4:00 South County & Troy, IL offices"
- Wednesday: "8:30-4:00 South County & Troy, IL offices"
- Thursday: "8:30-4:00 South County & Troy, IL offices"
- Friday: "8:30-4:00 South County & Troy, IL offices"