Work Where You Are Appreciated
Join The Cleaning Authority - Willamette Valley
At The Cleaning Authority - Willamette Valley, we care about our customers and our team. If you are passionate about helping others and delivering a spotless clean, we want to hear from you! When you join our team, you can rest assured knowing you will be appreciated and cared for. We keep our hours set, with all cleans being performed within 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday to Friday. Why? We know how important it is to rest on nights and weekends! We also offer competitive wages to make sure our team is taken care of.
Ready to join a growing business with room for development? Submit your information now.
What We Offer
- No nights or weekends
- Full-Time Hours
- Hourly Pay
What This Means For You
- More time with your friends and family
- No more worrying about the size of your paycheck
- Get paid all day, not just per house you clean
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
- Exemplary Attendance
- A Positive Attitude
- 100% effort
- A Commitment to Quality
- A Willingness to Learn The Cleaning Authority’s Detail-Clean Rotation System
- Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- A Desire to Clean efficiently
- A Team-oriented Approach to Success
- A Commitment to Following Office Policies and Procedures
- A Current and Valid Drivers License with a Great Driving Record
- A Clean Background Check
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel Time
- No Nights/Weekends
- Full Time Work (32-40 Hours per week)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmentally Responsible Company
Position: Operations Manager Purpose: This position requires an energetic, goal oriented, intelligent, and personable leader who takes great pride in building an industry leading organization. Our financial goals are to grow the business 15+% per year through organic efforts, adding new service locations, and possible acquisitions.
1. Planning & Implementation
- Provide leadership to the organization by assisting the business owner with the development and implementation of short term plans that support long the annual strategic plan. Evaluate and report progress on implementation of these plans.
2. HR Management
- Employee hiring, development, training, and terminations.
- Policy development and implementation.
- Develop job descriptions and implement employee performance reviews for every job.
- Weekly/Monthly Meetings –preparing agendas, document accomplishments, plans in process, milestones, new objectives, etc.
- Evening follow ups with employees as necessary.
3. Operations Management:
- Coordinate and monitor the work of all employees.
- Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Ensure quality of service provided.
- Manage efficiency of all employees.
- Provide training and support.
- Manage maintenance of a 15 car fleet.
4. Client Service, Sales and Marketing:
- Manage marketing and sales efforts.
- Act as lead and closer during in home estimates with potential customers.
- Resolve more complex customer inquiries.
5. Financial Management
- Maintain and or improve profits margins.
- Close books and make deposits daily.
- Report to owners monthly on deviations from the financial budget.
6. Administrative Management
- Address IT/Phone/Camera issues as they arise.
- Research new tools and equipment as necessary to accommodate growth.
- A minimum of five years of experience in management, operations, planning, and financial oversight.
- A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, and performance evaluations.
- College graduate or equivalent experience.
- Proven skills in business leadership and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress, and crisis situations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation DOE – Base Salary and Incentive Plan.
- Opportunity for significant compensation growth
- Medical Benefits Package.
- Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays.
- Hours 9 am – 5:30 pm
Apply In Person
- Monday: 8 - 10 am
- Tuesday: 8 - 10 am
- Wednesday: 8 - 10 am
- Thursday: 8 - 10 am
- Friday: 8 - 10 am