Work Where You Are Appreciated
Join The Cleaning Authority - York!
The Cleaning Authority - York is looking to fill part-time and full-time positions within our team of elite, professional housecleaning staff. If you are passionate about the opportunity to help others while advancing your career, this could be a great fit for you.
Our goal is twofold: to provide our customers with outstanding housecleaning services that positively impact their lives and to provide our employees with opportunities to grow and advance their careers in our fast-growing company.
Over the years, we’ve perfected our cleaning method and have been able to support thousands of our employees in their career goals. In fact, many of our Team Leaders and even Franchise Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners. As part of our team, you can expect a stable, hourly income and a schedule that doesn’t include nights and weekends. We stick to a standard Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. schedule!
Begin your journey with The Cleaning Authority - York by submitting your application today!
What We Offer
- No nights or weekends
- Full-Time Hours
- Hourly Pay
What This Means For You
- More time with your friends and family
- No more worrying about the size of your paycheck
- Get paid all day, not just per house you clean
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
- Exemplary Attendance
- A Positive Attitude
- 100% effort
- A Commitment to Quality
- A Willingness to Learn The Cleaning Authority’s Detail-Clean Rotation System
- Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- A Desire to Clean efficiently
- A Team-oriented Approach to Success
- A Commitment to Following Office Policies and Procedures
- A Current and Valid Drivers License with a Clean Driving Record
- A Clean Background Check
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
- Paid Travel Costs
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel Time
- No Nights/Weekends
- Full Time Work (30-35 Hours per week)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmentally Responsible Company