November 13th is World Kindness Day!
World Kindness Day was created to celebrate and promote positive deeds and pledge acts of kindness that bring communities together.
For World Kindness Day this year, we have chosen to highlight kind, positive reviews that our offices have received in the past few weeks. In a time that has been unprecedented for all, we wanted to acknowledge a few of our The Cleaning Authority teams that have worked so hard during a global pandemic.
On this day (and every day) we encourage you to do something kind for someone else – whether it’s helping a neighbor out, letting someone bypass you in line, or holding the door for someone in the rain, it never hurts to complete a kind gesture!
- “I have used The Cleaning Authority for a year in the middle of the pandemic, 2020. The cleanings are just what I want, but I write this to applaud the gang for their awareness and commitment to social distancing and masks wearing in our home. Karina and Kayla have been particularly great on all fronts.”
- Lisa M., The Cleaning Authority of Lakewood, CO
- “We’ve used The Cleaning Authority for years and I recommend them totally. During the first few months of the pandemic when so much was shut down, they continued to pay their workers even when customers cancelled. They are reliable, professional, thorough, and always on time. Our Team 8 (Ruth and Ariet) are the best and never let us down.”
- Paula S., The Cleaning Authority of Indianapolis, IN
- “I’m always happy with the service from The Cleaning Authority! Isabel and her team do a wonderful job of making sure my home is clean and sparkling when I come home. It’s one of my favorite days of the week! I highly recommend The Cleaning Authority.”
- Dena L., The Cleaning Authority of Huntington Beach, CA
4. “Very easy to work with. They are always willing to accommodate changes in scheduling, which really helps these days with having school-aged kids at home. Crews are very professional and arrive at the house with appropriate PPE. Pricing is reasonable.”
- Kevin F., The Cleaning Authority of West Hartford, CT
5. "Find a way to get your life/time back and get The Cleaning authority to help! They do a top to bottom clean every trip, and have a "focused rotation" that gets deep cleaned as well. Your whole house will be deep cleaned multiple times throughout the year (which I was lucky if it happened once with me doing it... true, and nasty story! LOL! Hailee and Sam (Team 5) were such a delight to have in my home. They giggled and laughed the whole time (which I SO loved!) They not only had fun, they did a phenomenal job! After a cleaning I feel less stress and I'm just so dang grateful to claim my time back by not cleaning when I'm not working. I have time to do the things I love! Thank you, TCA!"
- JennyLee T., The Cleaning Authority of Spokane, WA
We appreciate our customers sharing their kind interactions with our teams, and we encourage you to too. To leave a review, search for your local office’s Google My Business or Facebook – our customers are the heart of our business, and nothing sparks a smile like hearing about positive experiences!