As you prepare for the game this weekend, we’ve got a couple fast recipes you can whip up with only a few ingredients to ensure you’re parked on the couch in time for the coin toss.
Pregame: Beer Cheese Dip
- 1 bottle of your beer of choice
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour beer into a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. It may start to foam, and that’s okay.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it is completely melted.
- Add cheddar and stir until completely melted.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, pretzels, or whatever else you want to put some cheese on!
The Big Game: Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- 12 ounce can of soda
- 2.5 cups BBQ sauce
- 2 lbs of frozen boneless/skinless chicken tenderloin
- Pour BBQ sauce into your slow cooker followed by the soda.
- Add chicken and stir so that chicken pieces have sauce on them.
- Cook on high for 5 ½ hours
- Place chicken in stand mixer to shred the meat
- Return meat to sauce to serve
Postgame: Chocolate Pretzel Caramel Bars
- 2 bags of chocolate chips
- Bag of pretzels
- 2 cans sweet condensed milk
- Melt 1 bag of chocolate chips in the microwave, and then spread melted chocolate on the bottom of a greased 9x9 pan.
- Line one layer of pretzels to cover the chocolate. Let chocolate harden.
- While the chocolate hardens, pour both cans of condensed milk into a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until it thickens, then spread on top and let cool.
- Melt the second bag of chocolate chips and spread on the top. Let chocolate harden before cutting and serving.
These recipes won’t only make your football party a hit, but it will make it so much easier to host. And if you’re looking to make hosting parties even easier, you can learn more about hiring a house cleaning service from The Cleaning Authority.