With the kids out of school until the fall, we know that summer is one of the busiest times for moms and parents everywhere. That’s why we’ve put together this list of hacks to help you save time and be more efficient.
- Before a holiday or birthday, have your kids clean out their toys to make room for the new ones and reduce clutter. Keep in mind these four other habits to remain clutter free.
- Put a calendar on the back of your front door to organize everyone’s schedules and color code activities for each person in the house. This way, you’ll know exactly what is happening at which times and be reminded every time you leave the house.
- Send the kids outside to play while you clean. They won’t be in your way making another mess, plus they’ll get some exercise! If they’re tired of riding their bike up and down the block, try out some of these fun outdoor activities.
- Keep these items in your car to prevent a mess before it starts.
- Meal preparation can save a ton of time in the busy evenings so you don’t have to worry about what to make for dinner when you’re running around to soccer practices and scout club meetings. You can even meal prep lunches with these simple hacks!
- Use a slow cooker for easy meals that require minimal preparation and clean up.
- Use these age appropriate chores to enlist your kids’ help in getting things done around the house.
- Playtime doesn’t have to mean a mess! Check out these fun activities that help save you time by making clean up easy.
- Contain the after school mess by creating a homework station to keep all of your kids’ school supplies organized and in one place. This way, you’ll never be scrambling to find everyone’s homework in the morning.
- Schedule kids’ activities strategically so that you aren’t spending all evening driving them around everywhere. Find a friend that they can even carpool with to save you time and gas.
You don’t have to get it all done yourself! Let the Professional Housecleaners check one thing off your to-do list by hiring The Cleaning Authority to clean your house for you! Visit our website today for a free online estimate.