We love our pets, but sometimes they can really take over the home. Toys everywhere, huge tubs of food in the kitchen, and more. It can be hard to keep your home clean when you have pets, and we want to help!
The best way to keep your home looking great when you have pets is finding the best ways to hide the things they use every day. Check out our tips on how to hide your key pet stuff so they don’t take over your space.
- Purchase a basket for your pet’s toys to be stored. Make sure it matches nicely in whatever room you put it in, and it will add to the space instead of taking away.
- You can hide a small trashcan in your backyard behind a tree or bush to throw away pet waste each time you take your dog out to keep your yard looking its best.
- When it rains or snows, it really helps to have an old towel by the door to clean your pet’s paws when they come inside. But, who wants a dirty, gross towel by the front door? Instead, take your pet out through the garage or side door where the towel can hang in less obvious spot.
- Your pet’s food and water bowls can’t always be hidden… especially the water bowl. Consider purchasing a nicer looking mat and bowl that will match the rest of the kitchen.
- When it comes to storing food and treats. Keep them in a cupboard or pantry rather than letting them hang out on a counter or the floor.
As you’re working on making your home cleaner, you might need some help. Visit The Cleaning Authority today for an online estimate.