The Cleaning Authority is a Greenwood-based franchise specializing in residential cleaning. We operate under four core values, one of which is "we make a difference in our community." We are now in a unique position to do just that.
The Cleaning Authority of Indianapolis South is Giving Away 15 Free Cleans in the Greenwood Area
With temporary excess capacity and full-time staff, we are seeking charitable cleaning opportunities to keep our employees working. We will be giving away fifteen free cleans in the Greenwood area over three weeks (May 18 – June 5) and are seeking candidate nominations from the Greenwood community.
Winners will be announced on Friday, May 15. If your nominee is selected, we will contact you via email to share the good news and arrange a method of contact with the award recipient.
Who is a candidate for the award?
When considering a nominee, please consider the following:
• Would they otherwise be unlikely to fit a cleaning service into their budget?
• Would they feel comfortable allowing a two-person cleaning team to work in their home for approximately two hours?
• If they are in a high-risk group (age, health, etc.), could they leave the home while it was being cleaned? Employees wear masks and gloves and practice social distancing while working, but it is still best to err on the side of caution.
• Although we would love to clean for first responders, the exposure risk to employees is just too high and cannot be accommodated.
• Do they live in or near Greenwood?
• Non-profit organizations with local office space are eligible for nomination.
How to submit a nominee
• Send an email to Indysouth.email@example.com by Wednesday, May 13. Please address it to Thomas Ievoli, our General Manager.
• Provide the nominee's name, approximate location, and a short note as to why they deserve a free clean.