The Cleaning Authority strives to make a difference in our community. We are now in a unique position to do just that. Our teachers are giving more of themselves and their time now to ensure our children continue their studies during the quarantine. At The Cleaning Authority, we want to give them back some of that time to do with as they wish through free housecleanings.
With temporary excess openings and full-time staff, we are seeking charitable cleaning opportunities. As a thank you to our teachers for their extra efforts, we will be giving away one (1) cleaning to a teacher per eligible school in Annapolis, Arnold, Davidsonville, Edgewater, and Riva. Teachers must live or work in these areas.
Winners will be selected on June 1, 2020. If your nominee is selected, we will contact you via email to share the good news. We will then contact the winner. Upon acceptance, the winner will be announced via Facebook. Cleanings must be completed by June 30, 2020.
Who is a candidate for the award?
• Teachers of Pre-K through 12th who are currently employed in the school system in your community.
Eligible Zip Codes
- Annapolis: 21401, 21402, 21403, 21405, 21409
- Arnold: 21012
- Davidsonville: 21035
- Edgewater: 21037
- Riva: 21140
How do I nominate someone?
• Send an email to TCABowie@gmail.com by May 29, 2020, with the nominee's name, phone number, and zip code.
• Please include “Making Time for Teachers” in the subject line.
How will winners be selected?
• One (1) winner per eligible school will be randomly selected from all nominations submitted.
• Employees and family of The Cleaning Authority are not eligible.