October 5th is National Do Something Nice Day!
The past few months have been challenging for many, and it is important now more than ever to be kind to others! When times get tough at The Cleaning Authority, our customers are the ones to get us through.
For Do Something Nice Day, we are sharing a few of the kind reviews we have received over the past few weeks!
1. “Their services really did make my week a lot easier. The ability to really clean my bathrooms and floors is challenging due to my back injury and having this company come in and clean it so well and quickly has been a godsend. Thank you so much for assisting me in my OCD, I’m so thankful now I have help!! And the pricing is phenomenal for the service.”
- Tamika H., The Cleaning Authority of Forest Hill, MD
2. We just had our first clean with The Cleaning Authority. Yazmin and Abi did a wonderful, detailed job! They didn’t rush through it, which I truly appreciate! I love how TCA has a list of all of their tasks, and they are broken down into which ones they will be spending extra time on each visit. TCA has an app where you can add pre-specified rooms at an additional cost at each visit, you can pay and add a tip if you’d like, and add a reminder of when they are coming. TCA is a very professional and organized company. And their prices are in line with other companies, not over the top. Keep up the great work TCA and you’ll have the biggest fan ever! With lots of knick knacks and just stuff AND two furry dogs, I know our house is a challenge!! LOL. Thank you!!
- Debra F., The Cleaning Authority of Plano/Frisco
3. We have been clients for the last 3+ years and highly recommend their team. Dana helps schedule the cleanings and is so accommodating. We recently moved and had our last cleaning and Rachel and Julianna did an amazing job. It took so much pressure off us and feels good to know that the person moving in has a welcoming feeling. Thank you for all that you do. I highly recommend The Cleaning Authority.
- Janet C., The Cleaning Authority of Burlington-Oakville
4. I love the crew that comes to my house. I have complete trust in them. They have actually found things I have lost and put them in plain view for me to see when I returned to that room. Others may have taken those small items of value. Very trustworthy.
- Sandy D., The Cleaning Authority of Fort Bend
5. Our family of 7 (5 males) lives hard in our house, lol! The team cleans our house bi-weekly and does an outstanding job! The rotation schedule they use works well for our family and it’s a wonderful feeling to walk into a sparkling clean home (even the nooks and crannies) every two weeks! The team works hard the entire time and are trustworthy!
- Rebecca K., The Cleaning Authority of Lees Summit
We appreciate our customers sharing their positive experiences, and we encourage you to too. To leave a review, search for your local office’s Google My Business or Facebook – nothing sparks a smile like hearing about our customers’ positive interaction with our team!