Making Time for Frontline Workers Housecleaning Giveaway – Fort Bend
The Cleaning Authority strives to make a difference in our community. We are now in a unique position to do just that. Our frontline workers are giving more of themselves and their time now. At The Cleaning Authority, we want to give them back some of that time to do with as they wish through free house cleanings.
As a thank you to our frontline workers for their extra efforts, we will be giving away four (8) cleanings to frontline workers in the Fort Bend community. Nominees must live or work in this area.
Winners will be selected on May 28, 2020. If your nominee is selected, we will contact you via email to share the good news. We will then contact the winner. Upon acceptance, the winner will be announced via Facebook.
Who is a candidate for the award?
- Teachers of Pre-K through 12th who are currently employed in the school system in your community.
- Police officers
- Any frontline worker
Eligible Zip Codes
- 77406, 77407, 77479, 77478, 77441, 77494, 77450
How do I nominate someone?
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 26, 2020 with the nominee's name, phone number, and zip code.
• Please include “Making Time for Frontline Workers” in the subject line.
How will winners be selected?
• Eight (8) winners will be randomly selected from all nominations submitted.
• Employees and family of The Cleaning Authority are not eligible.