Making Time for Teachers Housecleaning Giveaway – Provo
The Cleaning Authority strives to make a difference in our community. We are now in a unique position to do just that. Our teachers have given more of themselves and their time this school year to ensure that our children continued their studies during quarantine. At The Cleaning Authority, we want to give them back some of that time to do with as they wish through free housecleanings.
As a thank you to our teachers for their extra efforts, we will be giving away one (1) cleaning per month in July, August, and September to teachers in our community. Teachers must live or work in this area.
Winners will be selected at the beginning of the three months on these dates: July 6, August 7, and September 7, 2020. If your nominee is selected, we will contact you via email to share the good news. We will then contact the winner.
Who is a candidate for the award?
• Teachers of Pre-K through 12th who are currently employed in the school system in your community.
Eligible Zip Codes:
84003, 84004, 84005, 84042, 84043, 84045, 84057, 84058, 84059, 84062, 84097, 84601, 84604, 84606
How do I nominate someone?
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the dates shown for each of the three months: June 30, July 31, and August 30 with the nominee's name, phone number, and zip code.
• Please include “Making Time for Teachers” in the subject line.
How will winners be selected?
• One (1) winner will be randomly selected during July, August, and September from all nominations submitted.
• Employees and family of The Cleaning Authority are not eligible.