Make Dishwashing Easier Everyday
May 18 marks a fun holiday… No Dirty Dishes Day! While you celebrate No Dirty Dishes Day today, we’ve got some hacks to help make doing the dishes easier for you every day of the year.
- Rinse all dishes right when you bring them to the sink. This will make it much easier when washing by hand, and will ensure a better clean in the dishwasher.
- You can use the mesh bags often used for produce as a pot scrubber. Just clip the edges of the bag, bunch it together so it looks like a bow-tie, and secure it with a twist tie!
- When hand washing dishes in a sink or tub full of water, clean in order of the cleanest to dirtiest dishes. It’ll help keep the tub of water cleaner longer.
- Have too many dishes to dry? Use an extra oven rack as a drying rack.
- Clean a blender quicker by filling it with water, dish soap, and then pulsing a few times.
- Sort silverware as you put it in the dishwasher. It’ll save time when you unload it.
- If you can’t get your glass bakeware clean, crumple up aluminum foil, add dish soap, and scrub.
Now that you have a clean sink, why not have the rest of your kitchen match? Visit http://www.thecleaningauthority.com/ today to get a free estimate on home cleaning. With our unique Detail-Clean Rotation system, your kitchen will get the attention is needs to stay clean, along with the rest of your home.