How You Can Get Involved
We can’t do this without you! It’s easy to get involved and make a difference in your community. Here's how:
- Receive a Bag – A bag from your Professional Housecleaner will be left in your home with information about the current food campaign we are running.
- Fill it Up – Between visits, we ask that you fill the bag with foods you’d like to donate.
- Cleaner Pick-Up and Transport – Leave the bag out in the open with your donation inside for your Professional Housecleaners to take back to the office.
- Food Bank Delivery – Each franchise owner will deliver the food they’ve collected to a local food bank of their choice.
What We’re Collecting Now
Thank you to everyone who participated in our summer food drive. We will be doing another food collection around the holidays, so look out for more information in-home during one of your cleans in October.
Please put items from this list into The Cleaning Authority CARES bag and leave it out during one of your house cleanings:
- Pop-top Tuna
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit, Fruit Cups, or Dried Fruit
- Low-Sugar Cereal
- Peanut Butter
- Sliced Bread, Tortillas, or Crackers
- Baby Formula & Food
- Snack Items: Applesauce, Granola Bar, Chocolate, etc.
- Juice Boxes
In addition, we can also collect any other non-perishable food items you might have on hand. For more information, contact your local office of The Cleaning Authority.