Investing in a franchise is the best opportunity when starting your own business. The Cleaning Authority provides help every step of the way. Not only do you get a proven business model, but you are also getting a team of experts in multiple fields. The president of The Cleaning Authority, Leanne Staph, is a franchise owner herself, so has first-hand experience in running a cleaning business. We understand that marketing is a vital field to be in to have your business grow and can be a huge undertaking. That’s why we have our franchise owners focus on running their businesses while we handle acquiring clients for them.
The Cleaning Authority is proud to say that on average we generate about 86% of our customers at a national level. Our franchise owners do not have to worry about going out and making calls to generate clients. We have in-house writers, graphic designers, and more.
The marketing material that we also offer to our franchise owners are:
- Direct mail program: We target households in your area that we have found will have the highest chance to be your clients – 900,000 pieces mailed each week
- Advanced Digital Strategy: We design your local website to optimize for scheduling and help prospective customers easily find your business
- Remarketing campaign: Our direct and online marketing campaigns target all current and prospective clients
- Social Media: Our marketing teamwork with our designers to produce eye-catching content that is engaging and reaches the right people
- Customer retention: We use our reward program that helps with our high customer retention rates
The Cleaning Authority will work with you as a franchise owner to maximize your earning potential and have you focus on operations.
To learn more about being a franchise owner, click here