Work Where You Are Appreciated
Join The Cleaning Authority - Allen-McKinney!
Are you interested in a job that is not only fun but gives back to the community? The Cleaning Authority - Allen-McKinney is interested in hiring motivated, meticulous individuals who enjoy the sight of a clean counter and tidy shelves.
Our cleaning company is built on tenets of hard work, integrity, and providing our customers with stress-relief. However, our loyalty does not end at our patrons – it extends to encompass all of our employees. We appreciate each of our team members.
There are many benefits of working with The Cleaning Authority. Our workers enjoy set schedules, from 8 a.m. through 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. This frees up their weekend to do with it what they will. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and other benefits.
Don’t you want to be part of an industry that continues to grow and thrive? Check out the information below and join our cleaning team today!
What We Offer
- No nights or weekends
- Full-Time Hours
- Hourly Pay
What This Means For You
- More time with your friends and family
- No more worrying about the size of your paycheck
- Get paid all day, not just per house you clean
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
- Exemplary Attendance
- A Positive Attitude
- 100% effort
- A Commitment to Quality
- A Willingness to Learn The Cleaning Authority’s Detail-Clean Rotation System
- Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- A Desire to Clean efficiently
- A Team-oriented Approach to Success
- A Commitment to Following Office Policies and Procedures
- A Current and Valid Drivers License with a Clean Driving Record
- A Clean Background Check
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
- Paid Travel Costs
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel Time
- No Nights/Weekends
- Full Time Work (30-35 Hours per week)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmentally Responsible Company