About The Cleaning Authority
Simple Service Every Home Needs
The Cleaning Authority provides house cleaning services for clients across the United States and Canada. Founded in 1977 in the Baltimore-Washington D.C. metro area, The Cleaning Authority was one of the first whole-house cleaning services in its region. We began franchising in 1996, and our firm commitment to quality and reputation for excellent service over the course of 25 years has allowed us to grow to include more than 220 locations across North America. We are committed to supporting individual franchisee growth by providing strong marketing, technology, and operational support.
The Cleaning Authority Advantage
The cleaning industry has a unique advantage over other franchises because of its ability to withstand the ups and downs of the economy. Every home needs cleaning services; consequently, consumer spending in the residential cleaning industry continues to grow every year. As consumers’ lives become more hectic, the need for home services only expands in scope.
Other advantages include:
- A corporate-managed marketing program that delivers customers to you
- Extensive support and training from a corporate team with experience running successful franchise locations
- Little to no inventory to manage
- Recurring revenue from an existing pool of customers
- Ability to build towards absentee ownership through the development of a management infrastructure
- Scalability and expansion potential
The Cleaning Authority is a tested business model where franchisees on average generate $1.2* million in annual revenue.
Success with our franchise is possible because we combine simple business fundamentals with sophisticated systems and a solid support infrastructure to help our house cleaning franchise owners achieve their goals. More than half of our franchisees hold MBAs, illustrating how our home cleaning franchise opportunity has been vetted and chosen by knowledgeable business owners nationwide.