We spend so much time in our kitchens, whether it be for cooking, eating a meal, reading the newspaper and sipping coffee, or more. When your kitchen is cluttered or hectic feeling, it can make you stressed and make tasks like cleaning or doing the dishes take longer than they should.
Follow these seven simple steps to organize your kitchen in one day.
- Organize your dishes, bowls, and cups closest to the dishwasher. This will make things move quicker when you are putting dishes away.
- Use various sized containers, bins, and baskets with labels to organize your pantry. Put items you would need at the same time, such as spaghetti and pasta sauce, together. Finally, be sure to put kid’s snacks within their reach.
- Get your fridge perfectly organized. Follow our tips here!
- Get a spice rack, and put it near the stovetop where you’ll need it most.
- It’s so easy for food storage containers to get out of control. Try using bins to better organize your food storage containers with similar-sized lids in their own bins and the containers stacked in a larger bin.
- It can be hard to figure out the best way to organize your spatulas, serving spoons, and other larger utensils. Start by putting your most used items in a jar or cup on the counter near the stove. Then, purchase a few short and thin bins that will fit in the drawer and divvy up the rest of the items in them.
- Keeping cleaning supplies under the sink is a great idea, but sometimes can get overcrowded. Install a closet pole across the top that spray bottles can hang from by their trigger lever. This will free up space below for more cleaning items.
Once your kitchen is perfectly organized, you’ll want it to be clean and stay clean! Visit The Cleaning Authority today for a free online estimate.