The Cleaning Authority of Concord (South County) and The Cleaning Authority of Fairview Heights (Metro East) are co-owned local franchises specializing in residential cleaning. These local franchises operate under their four core values, one of which is "make a difference in our community." They are now in a unique position to do just that.
The Cleaning Authority of South County and Fairview Heights are Giving Away 30 Free Cleans in the St. Louis Area
With temporary excess capacity and full-time staff, they are seeking charitable cleaning opportunities to keep employees working. They will be giving away fifteen free cleans in each of their local service areas over three weeks (May 18 – June 5) and are seeking candidate nominations from the community.
Winners will be announced on Friday, May 15. If your nominee is selected, they will contact you via email to share the good news and arrange a method of contact with the award recipient.
Who is a candidate for the award?
When considering a nominee, please consider the following:
• Would they otherwise be unlikely to fit a cleaning service into their budget?
• Would they feel comfortable allowing a two-person cleaning team to work in their home for approximately two hours?
• If they are in a high-risk group (age, health, etc.), could they leave the home while it was being cleaned? Employees wear masks and gloves and practice social distancing while working, but it is still best to err on the side of caution.
• Although we would love to clean for first responders, the exposure risk to employees is just too high and cannot be accommodated.
• Do they live in our local service areas (St. Louis City, Jefferson County, the Metro East, and most everywhere south of Interstate 44)?
• Non-profit organizations with local office space are eligible for nomination.
How to submit a nominee
• Send an email to either email@example.com (Metro East nominees) or firstname.lastname@example.org (all other nominees) by Wednesday, May 13.
• Provide the nominee's name, approximate location, and a short note as to why they deserve a free clean.