House Cleaning & Sanitizing Services
Keep a Spotless Home with Our Residential Cleaning Services
As a homeowner, we understand you have a number of things on your growing to-do list. We also don’t think ensuring your home remains spotless and clean should be one you have to handle on your own. Instead of spending your precious downtime sweeping, scrubbing, and mopping, spend it relaxing in a spotless and comfortable space professionally cleaned by the experts at The Cleaning Authority.
Environmentally Responsible Home Cleaning by Trained Professionals
All of our residential cleaning services are powered by products safer for your family and home, including any children and pets! These environmentally responsible solutions ensure our team can deliver an excellent clean all while keeping harmful cleaning chemicals out of your space.
Why Choose The Cleaning Authority for Home Cleaning Services?
For more than 25 years, The Cleaning Authority has delivered exceptional home cleaning services and unbeatable customer service. From our commitment to quality to our team of professional and friendly cleaners, there are several reasons why we continue to be the best option for home cleaning services.
We are chosen over other cleaning companies due to our:
- One-of-a-kind cleaning system that provides thorough and deep cleans every time
- Environmentally responsible cleaning products that are safer for children and pets
- 100% customer satisfaction on every service
- Customized cleaning services based on your needs
Additionally, if you’re just looking for a one-time cleaning service to impress your guests, wow the in-laws, or just get things back in order after a wild weekend, we provide one-time cleaning services at select locations!
Locate your nearest The Cleaning Authority team and request your free cleaning estimate today!
What Does Standard House Cleaning & Sanitizing Services Include?
A basic house cleaning addresses all the key areas of your home from the bedroom to the kitchen and everything in between. This also includes any special rooms you have, including playrooms, home gyms, or offices.
During every service our team vacuums all carpets, rugs, and flooring. Any tile, wood, vinyl, or laminate flooring will be cleaned based on the needs of the material used. Additionally, we dust, wipe, and clean all of the surfaces in the home. This includes furniture, counters, doorways, and décor.
Instead of wiping away dust once it has all settled, our team will routinely dust surfaces and items to help reduce the presence of dust from the environment for your family to enjoy. We pay close attention to the areas in the home that commonly collect dust. Dusting can help reduce indoor allergies and generally improve the quality of your home’s indoor air.
- Furniture, Shelves, and Décor - Dust can be found on virtually any item in the home. Part of our routine service includes the wiping down and dusting of furniture, shelves, and décor with the utmost care and respect for your personal items and belongings.
- Window Ledges and Blinds - Our team will dust all window ledges, curtains, blinds, and other window treatments you may have. This can actually extend the life of your home’s windows and their dressings.
- Lamps, Light Fixtures, and Ceiling Fans - Tall lamps and ceiling fans can be some of the more difficult items to dust in the home. Our team is equipped with everything needed to safely clean those dust hot zones that are out of reach and often ignored.
- Baseboards - Baseboards are essential components of classic home design and are also hot spots for dust collection. While they can easily be ignored, our team details them to help leave them free of dust – and other dirt and grime!
- And More - From cabinet ledges to air vents, our team can dust virtually any item or space in the home. With every service, you can rest assured that your customized cleaning plan will leave you with a space reduced of dust.
Not only does wiping down the surfaces in your home reduce the chances of dust gathering, but it can also give your home the clean look it’s been missing. Our team wipes down virtually every hard surface in your home to keep things clean and sanitary.
- Doors and Doorframes - As part of our residential cleaning services, our team will wipe down the doors and doorframes in your home. This helps remove any smudges, fingerprints, and bacteria that may be hanging around.
- Glass Surfaces - Whether it’s a mirror, table, or patio door, we’ll use proven techniques and solutions to provide clear glass surfaces in your home. This gives you a crystal clear view of your surroundings.
- And More - Through our general cleaning services, we’re able to wipe down mostly anything in the home including small and major appliances, doorknobs, light switches, and other areas as needed.
Our trained cleaning experts will deliver vacuuming services that will help you never vacuum again! Whether you have carpet, rugs, or the dreaded carpeted stairs, you can rely on our team to provide vacuum services that help you get the most out of your space.
- Floors, Carpets, Rugs, and Stairs - Our team will routinely vacuum your floors, carpets, and rugs, removing any dirt or soil trapped in the fibers. This improves your indoor air quality and extends the life of your home’s various floor coverings.
- Sofa and Other Upholstered Furniture - Just like the flooring in your home, it’s important to have your upholstered furniture vacuumed regularly. This protects your furniture while also protecting the quality of air in your home.
Of course, we don’t stop there. Below are just a number of some of the other cleaning services we provide to various homeowners throughout North America.
- Clean Out Cobwebs - Dealing with cobwebs? They can be as scary as they are annoying, so let our team take care of it. From the ceiling to the baseboards, we will help rid your home of cobwebs.
- Tidy Shoes - To help keep things as clean and organized as possible, our team can help tidy up areas of your home such as the bedroom, living room, or entryway shoe rack.
- Disinfect Door Handles and Light Switches - Our team routinely disinfects door handles, light switches, and other commonly touched surfaces in the home. This helps remove any harmful bacteria or viruses living on the surfaces, protecting your whole family.
- Mop Floors - From the kitchen to the bathroom, we’ll come equipped with everything we need to mop your home’s floors. This ensures a deep clean that keeps things looking – and smelling – fresh!
- Straighten Pillows and Linens - Who has the time to make their bed when you need to be out the door in 10? Our team will straighten pillows and linen in the home to ensure everything is as organized and tidy as possible before you return home.
- Empty and Replace Trash Bags - Regardless of the room, we’ll empty all of your trash into the appropriate receptacles and replace the trash bag so you don’t have to. This makes trash day easier than ever!
- And More - The cleaning experts at The Cleaning Authority are prepared to deliver just about any cleaning service you could need. If you’re looking for something else not listed above, don’t hesitate to reach out to your local The Cleaning Authority location! We’re here to provide all the cleaning and sanitizing services your home needs.
Areas and Rooms in Home We Clean
Our cleaning teams can efficiently clean any room in the house. Your local cleaning team will personalize a cleaning schedule to ensure your whole home remains clean even in between services!
Some of the areas we’re able to clean include:
From the shower and tub to the toilet and sink, every fixture in the bathroom can be cleaned and detailed by our residential cleaning professionals. If you hate cleaning your bathroom like the majority of other homeowners, our team is here to help!
We’re able to clean:
- Trash cans
- Grout and tile
- Bath mats and rugs
- Light fixtures
Between breakfasts, dinners, and midnight snacks, our kitchens see quite a bit of use every week. With frequent use comes the need for frequent cleaning. Whether it’s too much or you simply don’t have the time, we’ll handle a thorough clean of your kitchen.
We’re able to clean:
- Oven exterior
- Refrigerator doors
- Dishwasher door
On average, we spend about 33 years or more of our life in the bedroom. Not only can a messy bedroom lead to everyday stress, but it can actually interfere with your quality of sleep. Our team will help you get great nights of sleep by ensuring your bedroom is ready for you to relax.
Our living areas are important to us. Whether we’re looking to watch a movie with the family or simply relax after a stressful day, your living room’s cleanliness is important to the health and happiness of your family! Our team will wipe down flat areas, vacuum, dust, mop, and perform whatever services are needed to help you be able to enjoy your living room once again.
Your office at work gets routinely cleaned, shouldn’t your home office get the same treatment? Whether cleaning isn’t your forte or you simply don’t have the time, our team will deliver the home office cleaning services needed to create a productive and positive environment for you to work toward your goals.
The health and safety of your children’s playroom are extremely important to us! We’ll be able to deliver any cleaning services needed to help reduce dust, dirt, and other bacteria so your children can play in a safer and cleaner environment. When our team is done, our eco-friendly cleaning solutions allow your kids to get back to what they do best – being kids!
We Clean All Surfaces
Our homes are full of dozens and dozens of surfaces, each made up of a specific material. Instead of applying the same cleaning services to every surface in your home, or just guessing, our cleaning experts will use the technique best suited for each surface and material.
Some of the surfaces our team can clean include:
Granite is a staple of most kitchens due to both its beautiful appearance and durability. Our team delivers specialty cleaning services for your home’s granite surfaces that have been shown to protect the glossy sealant used. This keeps it shining so you can enjoy it clean after clean!
While some think streak-free cleaning is a myth, think again. Our team utilizes proven glass cleaners and techniques to ensure a spotless clean every time. And regardless of where the glass is located in your home, our team will ensure that it's crystal clear before we take off.
Real wood surfaces require care that other surfaces do not need. Not only should they be dusted routinely to remove annoying dust bunnies, but also the correct polish should be used to keep the wood looking healthy and shiny. Whether it’s a table, door, cabinet, or something else, we’ll ensure it gets the care it needs to prevent scratches and an unkempt appearance.
When it comes to caring and cleaning marble services in the home, it’s important to ensure it gets the proper care – including both dry and wet mopping. This keeps up its beautiful appearance while reducing the chances of stains and scratches.
Tired of cleaning stainless steel to only be left with spots galore? We have the experience, tools, and proven solutions needed to take care of any stainless steel surfaces in the home, including cooking islands, counters, and kitchen appliances.
Tile counters can be difficult to clean. Our team of cleaning experts performs the correct cleaning methods to help your home’s tile keep looking great. We’ll scrub and polish the grout to make things really shine.
We Clean All Flooring Types
Regardless of the flooring you have in your home, you can rest assured knowing our team can deliver your floor the specific cleaning services it needs to look great!
Have tile in the bathroom, kitchen, or hallway? Wherever it may be located, our team will clean your flooring with solutions that may help extend its life. From vacuuming to mopping, we have you covered.
Hardwood flooring is a great choice for any space! Whether you inherited it from a previous owner or just had it installed, hardwood must get the correct care to avoid damage and extend its lifespan. Our team has experience cleaning and caring for all types of hardwood floors.
Our vinyl floor cleaning solutions will leave your home’s floor looking brand new! Removing streaks, spots, and smudges, our vinyl floor cleaning services will extend the life of your latest flooring installation.
Just like vinyl flooring, laminate flooring needs routine and professional care to maintain its pristine look. It’s important to give your laminate flooring the proper care to extend the time between replacements.
We dry and wet mop your marble services to ensure the best clean possible. This leaves things looking new and ensures your marble has the best fight against scratches, stains, and scuffs.
What Should I Pay for Residential Cleaning Services?
Unfortunately, there is no one answer for how much house cleaning costs, nor is there one for how much you should pay for residential cleaning services. This is because our residential services are customized to meet the specific needs of your space and family.
The price of your home’s cleaning services can change due to a variety of factors, including:
Size of Areas Needed to be Cleaned
The more surface area in the home, whether it's on the counter or floor, the more time it will take our team to clean. Naturally, this means that bigger homes, apartments, and other buildings will cost more than smaller properties receiving the same cleaning services. When you call our team, we’ll be able to provide you with a free estimate based on the square footage of the home.
Frequency of Cleaning Visits
The price of cleaning will depend on how often you want or need your home cleaned. While having your space cleaned more often can seem like it may be more expensive, routine service can be cheaper in the long run due to the reduced amount of cleaning needed during each visit.
The Condition of a Space
How dirty is your space? One factor that can affect the price of your residential cleaning services is the current condition of your home. The less our team has to clean, the cheaper your services will be in the long run. If every room needs to be completely deep cleaned, you can expect the price to be higher than if just basic services were needed.
Unique Features Requiring Special Attention
Have vaulted ceilings that need a dusting? Are your kitchen counters made up of a specialty tile? Whatever it may be, unique features to your home may require an extra charge in addition to the normal cleaning service prices. We’re more than happy to provide pricing quotes on anything you need to be completed!
The Materials Required
Do you need a deep-clean or just a quick spruce-up of the living room? The type of cleaning you need can determine the price of your services. While our teams are equipped with the basic cleaning mops, vacuums, and so on, any special equipment needed may cost a bit more.
Do You Have Pets?
In some cases, your pet may alter the price of your home’s cleaning services. If your pet leaves behind quite a bit of hair, more vacuuming will be required which can extend the time of services, increasing the price of your services.
What to Expect with Our Home Cleaning Services?
When you turn to The Cleaning Authority, you can expect home cleaning services of the highest quality in terms of both cleanliness and customer service. Our one-of-a-kind cleaning system is used by our team of friendly and trained professionals to provide you with a clean and relaxing space you cannot achieve on your own. With over 20 million cleans completed in our more than 25 years of experience, you can trust our team of house cleaning professionals to exceed your expectations.
Detail-Clean Rotation System
Our Detail-Clean Rotation System ensures an ideal clean every time. By dividing your home into four zones – bathroom, sleeping area, living area, and kitchen – we’re able to ensure a clean like none other.
The Cleaning Authority begins your cleaning service by getting your home "Detail-Clean" on the first two cleans:
- First Clean – Your first clean is a Detail-Clean of your kitchen and bathrooms with a thorough cleaning of your living and sleeping areas.
- Second Clean – Your second clean is a Detail-Clean of your living and sleeping areas, as well as a thorough cleaning of your kitchen and bathrooms.
Once these are completed, your home will be placed on a routine cleaning schedule. This will allow our team to perform the basic cleaning functions and also complete a Detail-Clean of one of your home’s zones on a rotating basis. This system has been proven to deliver a clean like none other.
We’re committed to delivering residential cleaning services that are green and sustainable. Our products have been approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which means that they are safe for all the members of your household, pets, and the environment. Our products use safer ingredients without reducing the quality of clean it delivers.
Our cleaning experts are committed to providing consistent and comprehensive house cleaning services that adhere to a strict set of national standards. Our services ensure your house maintains a detailed level of cleanliness at all times. If your service ever falls short of that, you can expect our time to do what it takes to make things right. Your customer satisfaction is always guaranteed by our team!
Bonded & Insured
One of our biggest priorities is making sure you’re fully confident about having The Cleaning Authority on your side. Our residential cleaning company and staff are fully bonded, insured, and screened. We hope to take the stress and worry out of hiring a cleaning company for your home.
Professionally Trained House Cleaners
Regardless of where you’re located and what franchise you visit, you can expect every one of our employees to be professionally trained and certified in our cleaning services and processes. This ensures a high level of service every time regardless of which location you work with.
Is a House Cleaning Service Worth It?
Truth be told, you’re the only one that can decide if house cleaning services are worth it for your specific situation. While it may seem like having someone else regularly clean your home will only ever be something made of dreams, house cleaning costs much less than you may think. And with the time our team saves you from having to scrub and vacuum, you’ll be able to dedicate more time to your family, career, side hustle – anything else that isn’t cleaning.
Cleaning My House Myself VS Hiring a House Cleaning Company
While you may be considering cleaning your home on your own, there are many benefits to hiring a cleaning company. Not only will our team ensure a clean that is far deeper than anyone could perform on their own due to our one-of-a-kind system, but we’ll also provide you your time back to do the things you love.
Some benefits of hiring a house cleaning company include:
- Saving money on not having to purchase cleaning supplies
- More time to relax and enjoy your space and environment
- Routine deep clean of your space, including overlooked nooks, crannies, and baseboards
- Cleaning services that leave your space spotless time and time again
- Extending your home’s lifespan, including carpets, rugs, and hardwood floors
Our cleaning company ensures you have a squeaky-clean space to enjoy at the end of the day without the hassle and cost of doing it on your own. You live a hectic life already, leave the cleaning to us.
Hiring a Professional Home Cleaning Company VS Hiring an Independent House Cleaner
Is it best to hire a whole team or company, or is it best to hire an independent house cleaner? While a solo house cleaner can certainly have the proper tools, experience, and know how to provide quality cleaning services, it often costs far more than just scheduling services with a professional home cleaning company. Why is that? It’s going to take more time.
When you work with our team, we’re able finish our routine and deep cleaning services quicker than most homeowners and independent house cleaners as well. This is due to our team approach, efficient system, and decades of experience.
How Often Should My Home Be Professionally Cleaned?
We recommend having your home cleaned weekly. If your home is on the smaller side, your space may be okay with just bi-weekly services. The best part about our services is that we’re able to change and customize the frequency to fit your space’s specific needs. Whether that’s weekly, monthly, or quarterly, our team of cleaning experts are happy to work with you to determine the best schedule of care.
We Also Offer One-Time Cleaning Services
At some select The Cleaning Authority locations, we provide one-time cleaning services to get things in order sooner rather than later. Whether you’re getting ready for a get-together with family or need some help cleaning up after the event, our teams can help.
Our one-time cleaning services are great for things like:
- Small businesses
- Post-construction clean-up
- Pre- or post-renovation
Our thorough house cleaners make one-time jobs simple and easy. Be sure to contact your local The Cleaning Authority location to see if one-time cleaning services are available.
House Cleaning FAQ
Do Your House Cleaners Bring Their Own Supplies?
Yes, our teams bring all the necessary equipment and products needed to complete the routine and detail-clean scheduled.
What Cleaning Products Will You Use?
All of our products are designed to be environmentally responsible. You can rest easy knowing that all of the cleaning products we use sub out harsh chemicals for green solutions that are safer for both children and pets.
Do I Have to Be Home While You Are Cleaning?
No, you are not required to be home while cleaning. Through the MyTCA app, we’re able to provide seamless and contactless cleaning solutions. When you work with your local team, you’ll develop a plan to have our team enter at the best time for you. Our team is screened and background-checked to provide you peace of mind.
Are You Insured?
The Cleaning Authority is a fully insured and bonded residential cleaning company. This protects your home and our team and also provides you the confidence you need to trust us with your home and personal belongings. If you have any hesitations, concerns, or questions regarding our services, be sure to reach out to our team today!
Am I Able to Cancel or Reschedule a Clean?
Yes! With the MyTCA app, you’ll be able to cancel or reschedule a clean, as well as customize your upcoming clean. If you’re unable to use the app or prefer speaking to us in person, you can call our team to make any changes to your service. All changes must be completed at least 48 hours before your next clean. Policies may vary by location, so please check with your local office!
Call for a Free House Cleaning & Sanitizing Estimate!
If you’re thinking about enrolling your home in routine cleaning services, there’s never been a better time. According to a study conducted last year, Americans spend an average of six hours a week cleaning their homes. What could you do with these six hours?
- Pick up a new hobby?
- Finish that next novel?
- Hang out with your friends more?
- Spend more time with family?
Whatever you may be thinking about spending more time on, you can rely on the team at The Cleaning Authority to help you get it back! When you call our team, we’ll discuss your current house cleaning habits, the specific needs of your home, and how we can use our cleaning experience to enhance your space.
Ready to get started? Give our team a call at (888) 658-0659 or locate your closest The Cleaning Authority location today!
** Please check with your local office, as services may vary by location.