It is so easy to wake up first thing in the morning, hit snooze, and roll over for that coveted ten extra minutes for sleep! We’re all busy, shuffling from the house, to work, to a (virtual!) workout class or kids’ sports practice, and we need every extra minute we can get to relax before we do it all again the next day. Even though our routines may look different for those working from home, a structured routine in the morning sets you up for a successful day!
Start your day off with success with these time-saving hacks in the morning:
- Keep your timer or phone in a separate room, such as a bathroom. This will force you to get up in the morning when your alarm goes off, and once you are moving, you are much less likely to hit snooze and immediately resume that dream.
- Buy a Programmable Coffee Maker; if you are a coffee or tea drinker, purchase a coffee maker that allows you to arrange everything the night before. Program your coffee maker to start making coffee at a pre-set time every morning, allowing you to awaken to the aroma of coffee wafting through your home.
- Meal prep for breakfast; You have probably gotten into the routine of meal prepping for office lunches, so why not breakfast too? Some easy grab-and-go breakfasts include breakfast bowls or sandwiches, smoothie prep packs that can quickly go into the blender, egg muffins, overnight oats, and more!
- Press and Pick Out Clothes; We have all spent way too much time picking out the perfect outfit for that important meeting. By picking out your outfit the night before, you’re one - not spending all morning deciding which shirt looks best, and two – you’re not making a mess when all your discarded options have made their way to the floor in a rush to make your meeting on time.
- Put your essentials in one place; have you ever had one of those mornings where you are halfway out the door, and then realized you left your wallet upstairs? Each night before bed, put everything you need for the next day in one collective place or designated bin. It will make everything much easier when it is time to grab your keys, coat, and purse to dash out the door for an excellent day.
Now that you have saved time on your morning routine, let us save you time cleaning! We are here for all your cleaning needs; sign up for a free home estimate at: https://estimate.thecleaningauthority.com today!