The Cleaning Authority strives to make a difference in our community. We are now in a unique position to do just that. Our teachers are giving more of themselves and their time now to ensure our children continue their studies during the quarantine. At The Cleaning Authority, we want to give them back some of that time to do with as they wish through free housecleanings.
As a thank you to our teachers for their extra efforts, we will be giving away two (2) cleanings per week for four (4) weeks to teachers in Aurora, Parker, and Denver East/Stapleton. Teachers must live or work in these areas. Winners will be selected on the Friday of each of the four weeks at 8:00 am (May 22, May 29, June 5, and June 12). If your nominee is selected, we will contact you via email to share the good news. We will then contact the winner. Upon acceptance, the winner will be announced via Facebook.
Who is a candidate for the award?
• Teachers of Pre-K through 12th who are currently employed in the school system in your community.
- Denver East/Stapleton
How do I nominate someone?
• Send an email to email@example.com by Week 1: May 22, 2020; Week 2: May 29, 2020; Week 3: June 5, 2020; Week 4: May 12, 2020, with the nominee's name, phone number, and zip code.
• Please include “Making Time for Teachers” in the subject line.
How will winners be selected?
• Two (2) winners per week for four (4) weeks will be randomly selected from all nominations submitted.
• Employees and family of The Cleaning Authority are not eligible.