Cleaning irregular surfaces can be tricky. The additional effort required to get in those nooks and crannies can lead to worn surfaces, scratches or worse yet…breakage or tearing. Here we will show you how to approach cleaning an artificial plant, a lampshade, and a printed canvas.
Another way to approach cleaning irregular surfaces is to have The Cleaning Authority clean your home. Get an estimate today.
- Step 1: Blow off the dust with a hairdryer.
- Step 2: Be sure to use a cool setting.
- Step 1: Using a lint roller, roll the entire surface of the shade.
- Step 2: Replace your clean lamp shade.
- Step 1: Wet a clean cloth until damp. Be sure to wring it well of excess water.
- Step 2: Gently wipe the surface of the canvas with the damp cloth.
We also put together the below infographic for you to refer back to later!