Dry Vapor Cleaning & Sanitizing
A Premium Cleaning Add-On Service
We can solve all of your home cleaning needs!
For years, we’ve cleaned our customers’ homes regularly using our Detail-Clean Rotation System which gives a detailed, thorough clean of a home from top to bottom.
But what about items in and around your home that need special attention? We know anything can be cleaned with the right tool and an experienced professional. And we have just that!
We are now offering dry vapor cleaning and sanitizing as an additional premium add-on service!
Our solution to meet your needs…
Water particles at high temperature and pressure become scrubbing machines without using harmful chemicals or detergents. This add-on service disinfects both hard and porous surfaces, helping kill bacteria and viruses in an ecological, safe, and effective way. Your imagination is the only limit to what we can clean and sanitize both inside and outside of the home, as well as in various commercial spaces.
Clean, refresh, sanitize, deodorize, and help kill viruses, germs, bacteria and microorganisms…
Furniture is expensive. Help it last longer with regular cleaning and maintenance. Dry vapor is tough on dirt, grime, harmful germs, and damaging bacteria and micro-organisms, but gentle on your belongings such as:
- Living Room Furniture: Sofas, sectionals, chairs, ottomans, pillows, and outdoor furniture
- Upholstery: Microfiber, cotton, blends
- Bedding: Mattresses, headboards, and pillows
- Blinds & Curtains: Horizontal, vertical, fabric, plastic, and wood
Go above and beyond your typical clean by adding dry vapor as a service. Dry vapor delivers incredible cleaning power through its high pressure and steam temperature. Penetrating pores and crevices, it gets in those hard to reach places and breaks down dirt, grease, grime, calcium buildup, and mildew.
Here are a few of our uses around the home:
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, stovetop, oven, vents, faucets, counter tops, cabinet facing, and range hoods
- Bathroom: Tile and grout, porcelain, chrome fixtures, shower stalls and doors, fiberglass, mirrors, and mildew removal
- Floors: Vinyl, quarry, slate or ceramic tile and grout, hardwood, smooth concrete, and anti-skid floors
- Walls: Painted walls, paneling, wallpaper, and ventilation grilles
- Glass: Inside windows, frames, and tracks
Don’t see your cleaning needs on the list? Call us. The Cleaning Authority can clean (almost) anything. We are the Authority on Clean. Contact us today for more information and an estimate.
Are you ready to learn more? Contact The Cleaning Authority to find out more about pricing and scheduling your service.