Making Time for Teachers Housecleaning Giveaway – Stamford
The Cleaning Authority strives to make a difference in our community. We are now in a unique position to do just that. Our teachers are giving more of themselves and their time now to ensure our children continue their studies during the quarantine. At The Cleaning Authority, we want to give them back some of that time to do with as they wish through free house cleanings.
As a thank you to our teachers for their extra efforts, we will be giving away two (2) cleanings each month for June, July and August to teachers in the Stamford community. Teachers must live or work in this area.
Winners will be selected on the first of each of the three months: July 1, August 1, and September 1. If your nominee is selected, we will contact you via email to share the good news. We will then contact the winner. Upon acceptance, the winner will be announced via Facebook.
Who is a candidate for the award?
• Teachers of Pre-K through 12th who are currently employed in the school system in your community.
Eligible Zip Codes
- 06901,06902, 06903,06905,06907,06820,06840,06850,06851,06854,06855
How do I nominate someone?
• Send an email to email@example.com by the last day of each month: June 30, July 31, and August 31 with the nominee's name, phone number, and zip code.
• Please include “Making Time for Teachers” in the subject line.
How will winners be selected?
• Two (2) winners will be randomly selected each month from all nominations submitted.
• Employees and family of The Cleaning Authority are not eligible.